About the Company
A Start-up health care company based in Singapore which provides regional online health care platform that connects patients to quality. They are on a mission to make health care transparent, efficient, and accessible to all.
About the Job
In this newly created role, your main responsibility will be to take on the role of a Devops Engineer responsible for participating in all aspects of deploying, documenting, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure and delivery pipeline critical to the success of the business.
Skills and Experience required
- Understand how to use Git and programming languages such as Python.
- Some experience working with Java, Web Services, REST is preferred
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, particularly on distributed systems and cloud-native architectures as well as popular DevOps tools.
- Assist software developers in building CI/CD pipelines and provide support where necessary.
- Explore and analyze different DevOps tools to solve a development requirement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Moses Charles (EA: 94C3609/ R2093871)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.