- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organization with long term stability
- Opportunity to be exposed to multiple latest IT / Technologies
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an IT support executive to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an IT Support Executive, your job responsibilities involve:
- Coordinating and providing end user support for all local IT services, this includes computer, software, network, video conference and mobile.
- Collaborating with regional, global IT teams and vendors on technical issue escalations and resolutions.
- Ensuring users are following best practices for IT standards, policy and processes.
- Resolving basic technical problems while directing issues to the right point of contact for resolution.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 2 Years of working experience in a IT support/Helpdesk/Desktop support role with a good experience in supporting users on business applications and systems interface. This includes, Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Basic networking, Video Conferencing.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their IT Support Executive. You will get the opportunity to work with regional/global counterparts while being exposed to a broad range of technology tools and services.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)