- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization in an end-user environment
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial services industry and with a presence of more than 50 years in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an IT Support Specialist/Engineer/Service Desk Analyst (Level 1) to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, your responsibility involves:
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received by phone or e-mail.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Setup, configure and computer client workstations, mobile devices and printers.
- Administration of telephone system and voice recording.
- Support in execution of project related assignments and tasks
- Assist the on-boarding process of new users and set up necessary hardware, software and access rights.
- Maintain IT inventory and procurement process of end user hardware.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years of IT support experience (Level 1) in an end-user environment and possess strong communication skills. Prior experience within the financial industry/institutions is a must for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment and a stable organization and also have the opportunity to have regional exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.