about the company
With over 100,000 employees worldwide, my client is a global leader in digital transformation. With Singapore being the regional HQ for APAC, they are the centre of excellence for data analytics, cyber security, digitalization & transformation, and high performance computing. They focus on developing and growing their capabilities, serving major clients in government organizations, financial services institutions and manufacturing.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Java Developer to join the team.
about the job
- Interacting with project team to understand the requirements and help define solutions to address the client’s needs.
- Provide assistance and support with technical L3 code related issues
- Produce Technical and code documentation
- Develop Java based applications and Backend Jobs
- Experience in preparing project deliverables such as Technical Design Document, etc.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral with cross-cultural competence.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 2 years of experience in Software Engineering using Java technologies, preferbably in Consulting background.
- Experienced and knowledgable in web platform software (windows) and databse software (MySQL or Oracle).
- Strong experience in development of multi-tier applications using J2EE.
- Experience in best practices for API development and design patterns.
- Experienced in building SOAP and RESTful services.
- Basic knowledge in DevOps and Opentext ECM will be highly desirable.
- Experience in developing real-time multithreaded Java applications that are fault-tolerant, scalable and can handle high volumes is a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.