about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Java Developer (Spring Boot, REST, SQL) to join the team. Starting off with a 2 years direct contract, the role is convertible to permanent.
about the role
- Design and develop high performing and secure web applications;
- Write high quality & maintainable code with test automation incorporated to maintain a high-quality code culture;
- Implement OAUTH2/ OIDC-based Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of an SSO experience for our customers;
- Deliver great services for users through quality code that is robust and maintainable;
- With good skills and perspective, take initiative to help drive our teams and products through launch cycles – particularly by balancing good engineering with launch commitments;
- Work with a remote cross-functional team comfortably and with high-productivity;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices.
skills and requirements needed
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimally 4 to 7 years of hands-on Java development experience in Spring Boot, REST APIs and Hibernate;
- Database selection, design and optimisation (MySQL, No-SQL, Redis etc);
- Demonstrable experience with full SDLC for cloud-native apps;
- Familiarity with development best practices, including source control, code-review, pair-programming, CI/CD toolchain and automated testing frameworks to ensure quality and time-to-market;
good to have
- Hands-on experience with clustered Redis in production;
- Familiarity with the Elastic-Logstash-Kibana stack;
- Hands-on experience with Amazon cloud services (AWS Lambda, SES, SQS, S3, AWS Aurora, AWS RDS, CI/CD, etc.);
- Experience mentoring, interviewing and coaching team members.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.