about the company
My client is a leading organisation in the maritime industry since 1964. Headquartered in Singapore, they have a presence in more than 10 countries across Asia, Middle East, Europe and Latin America today.
With expansion plans in the region, they are looking for a Java System Analyst to join their team. This role will begin with a 2 years direct contract, convertible to permanent.
about the job
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirement specifications;
- Manage and support the Software Development Life Cycle ("SDLC") of assigned project(s) from initialization to closure;
- Work closely with vendors to ensure successful software system delivery and technical feasibility;
- Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Implementation and Deployment;
- Ensure technical solution supports the business requirements;
- Able to perform system troubleshooting; and
- Work in a team providing 24x7 system support.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or the equivalent;
- Minimally 1 year of relevant experience in software development, system analysis using java technologies (candidates with no prior exp are welcome to apply)
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in frameworks such as Angular, Spring Boot and in Unix/Linux based environment;
- Proficiency in Agile Methodologies, Scrum knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- A conscientious attitude with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)