Key Account Manager / FMCG
about the company
Our client is a distributor for major consumer brands within Asia Pacific. They specialize in offering comprehensive business solutions for a variety of consumer products, marketing, brand building, and distribution.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for managing a team of 4. You’d also be responsible for the brands’ performance and development of the sales plans to target key prospective accounts.
- Lead and drive the sales efforts with assigned Key Accounts
- Spearhead the development of new business prospects in the critical sector.
- Assist Marketing with point-of-sale setup and execution for product launches and promotions
- Generation of the monthly sales reports and analysis of the sales performance and reports to drive sales and profits
- Maintaining and building relationships with the retailers
- Assist with the full range of business activities, from order forecasting to sales, defining and exceeding sales goals
- Presenting new marketing releases to retailers at marketing presentations and sharing information about these launches
- Evaluate the marketing potential of both new and established brands' products.
- Assists with the development of pricing plan suggestions for new products in order to achieve the business’ goals
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 to 3 years of key account management experience within the FMCG / retailer sectors
- Prior people-management experience will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.