about the job
- Communicate daily with customers on operational issues.
- Maintain accurate forecasting system data.
- Oversee material handling, billing, and customer issue resolution.
- Collaborate with the sales team on pricing and quotations.
- Manage customer reporting and inquiries.
- Coordinate with Sales Managers and Factories to address demand issues.
- Provide precise demand visibility for operational planning.
- Prepare materials for Quarterly Customer Business Review.
- Participate in customer QBR sessions as needed.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's in Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years in account management role
- Experienced in the semiconductor industry
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....