about the company
Our client provides technology services and data solutions to the biggest enterprise clients globally. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage and develop relationships with their significant client accounts across the region. This role will put you at the forefront of leading relationships to expand the business.
about the job
In this role, you will be working closely with business leaders to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts to understand their needs and objectives, acting as primary point of contact
- Identify and pursue opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling products and services to key accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with key accounts, ensuring mutual satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Stay updated on industry developments and best practices in key account management.
- Foster a positive and productive working relationship with key account clients, promoting long-term partnerships.
skills and experience required
- Proven sales experience in managing global accounts, with 5+ years of experience
- Able to work independently, managing sales pipelines
- Strong communicator, able to work with senior stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Marvy Toor at 97303469.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112316)...