Key Account Sales Manager (Retail Consumer / Head)
about the company
Our client is a leading FMCG brand that specializes in producing natural health and wellness products. Their goals are aligned with promoting natural products, sustainable practices, and overall well-being. They are looking to hire a Retail Key Account Sales Manager who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Country Manager in Singapore, you will be responsible for leading a team of promoters.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Retail Key Account Sales Manager to head the sales team! You will be primarily responsible for developing business plans aligned with the organization’s direction and managing the sales team. You’d also assist in looking for ways to grow the business accounts and maintain the relationships with existing clients.
- Manage a team of sales promoters and ensure that the team meets the organizational goals.
- Formulate sales strategies and plans to attain sales targets and increase revenue from key accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in meeting KPIs.
- Analysis of market trends and competitor activities on the emerging trends.
- Work closely with the marketing teams and stakeholders to bring the brand to the next level.
- Negotiate contracts, pricings and maintaining existing relationships with key clients
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, overseeing key account metrics.
- Determine what needs to be improved, evaluate how well sales tactics are working, and make data-driven choices.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of retail key account management and sales experience
- Prior experience in managing a team would be highly desirable
- Track record of surpassing sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....