about the company
My client is the largest private banking and asset management group in the world, priding themselves in providing the best in class banking services.
about the job
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received by phone or email
- Monitor service desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Setup, configure and computer client workstations, mobile devices and printers
- Administration of telephone system and voice recording.
- Support in execution of project related assignments and tasks
- Assist the onboarding process of new users and set up necessary hardware, software and access rights.
- Assist and local telephony system
- Procurement process of end user hardware.
- Execute daily voice recording log checks.
- Keep IT inventory up to date
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field
- Prior experience in L1 IT support is highly advatageous
- Capability to manage IT support requests within a short period of time
- Works well under pressure and deliver all IT support requests on time
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills to liaise with end users effectively
- Ability to converse with end user via phone comfortably
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )