about the company
With a century's history and experience in wealth and asset management, my client is the largest private banking and asset management group in the world.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Global L2 Support Engineer (Process/ Workload Automation) to join the team in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Head of IT, this is a newly created role supporting the APAC region.
about the job
- Provide L2 technical support across APAC:
- Enhancement and definition of business application monitoring
- Operation of the periodical, global processing of the group
- Act as a single point of contact in the event of technical issues
- Secure communication between APAC and Global operations
- Extension, definition, elaboration of user enabling possibilities
- Elaborate new ideas for monitoring solutions
- Identify operational vulnerabilities and propose solutions
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of relevant working experience in technical operations, support and process/ workload automation in the Banking industry.
- Familiarity with supporting core banking systems regionally.
- Experience with Unix/ Windows will be a plus.
- Experience in scripting languages will be a plus.
- Knowledge of CA Automic products e.g. Automation Engine/ Release Automation or any similar workload automation tools will be a plus.
- Conceptual and solution-oriented thinking with a reliable and self-motivated personality.
- Good communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)