about the company
Our client is the world leader in serving science, a provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services. This rapidly expanding company has a great opportunity for an exciting role as a QC supervisor in Singapore.
about the job
- Ensure QC testing is performed timely to support array manufacturing.
- Timely review and disposition of QC batch records for release to QA.
- Ensure QC testing is in compliance with ISO 13485 and other relevant regulated guidelines.
- Ensure sufficient resources to conduct QC testing to support array manufacturing.
- Participate in QC test method transfer and method validation of new products.
- Provide timey updates of QC test results and participate in failure analysis to support array manufacturing process.
- Ensure junior staffs are adequately trained to conduct QC testing.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior staffs as required.
- Support QC Manager in accomplishing QC tasks as assigned.
- Ensure timely review and disposition of QC batch records for release to QA.
- Ensure laboratory equipment is maintain per established schedule.
- Manage laboratory inventory to support QC testing.
- Participate in the development of new testing procedures/assays to support the release of new products.
- Conduct investigation / trending relating to incoming raw materials/reagents performance failures. Identify and implement corrective and preventive actions as necessary.
- Ensure proficiency tests are timely performed and reviewed.
- Degree / Diploma in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Chemical / Biomedical / Engineeirng or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of Lab QC experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industries manufacturing will be a plus
- Experience with people management
- Proficiency in handling analytical laboratory equipment like scanners, fluidic stations.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and QSR preferred
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...