about the company
My client is a leading electronics waste precious metal manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Sampling process for E-waste and other precious metals
- Report the operational budget to the CFO monthly and quarterly
- Troubleshooting of XRF, ICP-OES and any other lab-related equipment
- Responsible for all analytical & lab equipment
- Managing the Singapore laboratory team operations
- Manage XRF & ICP-OES and its preventive maintenance and calibration schedule
- Manages the laboratory daily operations
skills & experience required
- Degree in physics / chemistry / chemical / engineering or equivalent
- Min 6 years of people management in a laboratory environment
- Experience working in semiconductor / recycling / Electronics waste precious metal manufacturing environment can be considered for the role
- Deal with ICP analysis will be a plus
- Willing to work in west area of Singapore (Clementi / Jurong East / Penjuru Lane)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...