- Team Leadership role managing a team of data architects globally
- Autonomy to make key decision for enterprise data architecture strategy and roadmap
About the company
Our client is a market leader (more than 50 years of experience) within their area of specialization. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Head of Data Architect / Lead Data Architect / Senior Data Architect to be based here in Singapore.
About the job
Your responsibility includes:
- Providing Enterprise Data Solution Architecture / Data Architect solution to the company. This includes Data strategic planning and direction for the Enterprise Data roadmap.
- Managing a lean Data Architect team. This includes hiring, assigning of work to performance appraisal
- Advising the board members and business stakeholders on the adoptions and translation of data analytics / data Science / advanced analytics to improve business performances.
- Following up after post project implementation, evaluating the impact of the Data initiatives to track business benefits
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 5 years or experience in enterprise Data architecture. Proven experience in designing data strategy is required for this role.
Proven track record in direct team management is a key requirement for this role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to make key decision for enterprise Data architecture strategy globally. In additional, you will get exposure to team management and senior stakeholder management.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)