about the company:
Our client is a leading telecommunications and information services company that provides a wide range of services.
about the job:
- Building Alteryx workflows to implement business logic to create data source for dashboards and visualization.
- Interacting with stake holders for requirement gathering and creating Business Requirement, Technical standards and Test case documents
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins.
- Perform end to end Data validation.
- SME for Enhancements and performance optimization processes
- Lead the Alteryx team and deliverables.
skills and experience required:
- 6-8 years of related experience with Alteryx and ETL
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx including macros and interfaces.
- Strong experience writing SQL queries against any RDBMS and Cloud Databases with query optimization.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good understanding of unit testing, software change management, and software release management
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Informatica etc) is a add on
- Experience in Python/R language
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)