I am currently working with a well-known company in Singapore.
Salary budget: Base + AWS + up to 3 months variable bonus. Hybrid work arrangement (1 day WFH). Office located at CBD.
• Develop and project manage data products, including new data pipelines, data marts, data apps, data exchanges and predictive models. The data handled includes both structured and semi-structured data.
• Manage vendors who maintain Company’s analytical data infrastructure
• Design and execute processes to monitor and improve data quality
• Engage Company’s internal users to understand their data needs and develop data products that meet these needs
skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree with min 5 years’ of experience in AI, data modelling, data warehouse or related data projects
• Some experience in handling semi-structured data, unstructured data or text analysis
• Good foundation in project management
• Good foundation in data modelling and data management
• Has a sense of curiosity and enjoys experimentation
• Experience with Snowflake is a bonus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to explain data concepts simply to the business units
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...