I am currently working with a Singapore based Game Studio that specializes in HTML5 games.
● Lead a group of passionate game engineers to complete upcoming games.
● Focus on solution design, coding structure, setting good coding practice, deployment protocols and debugging.
● To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly optimal applications that can deliver best performance across all devices.
● To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
● To foresee technical and resource challenges and find solutions ahead of time.
● Translate business/game requirements into technical specifications.
● Design and implement game mechanics and UI according to design specifications.
skills and requirements
● Minimally 3 years of game development experience across the full development lifecycle.
● Shipped at least 1 title (Preferably Mobile) while working as the main developer.
● Proficient in scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles and shaders.
● Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools. (Such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
● Good understanding with API gateways integrations, and network optimisation.
● Solid understanding with game engine, either Cocos Creator or Unity. (Html5 Games)
● Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
● Experience in building RNG games.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...