I am currently working with a Singapore established cyber security tech startup for their Red team engineers and analysts.
● Leading role in designing, developing and maintaining the modules that make up Adversary Sight and Continuous Assurance technology that will be used to continuously assess and break into highly protected organisations
● Work closely with Red Team Analysts to design automation, automation architecture, and work flows to quickly identity and exploit potential weaknesses in our clients’ systems
● Spend your days hacking - or professionally put, “looking for innovative, high-impact vulnerabilities in numerous organisations to fuel our engine”. No scope, no time restrictions, no limitations.
● Focused on looking for the vulnerabilities that matter - high-impact weaknesses that would have a material impact on our clients. We don’t care about weak SSL ciphers, we care about Remote Code Execution.
skills and requirements
● Min 2 years of experience
● Prototyping security tooling & module in a fast-paced environment
● Creating workflows and automating processes
● Handling data stored in both relational and non-relational database management systems
● Writing clean, testable code and are familiar with different testing strategies
● With architecture patterns such as event-sourcing and CQRS
Involvement in red-team exercises with large enterprises.
● You know how you'd break into enterprises without a known vulnerability or a CVE.
● Prolific experience in the bug bounty space - unclear scopes, thinking outside of the box is your game.
● Have basic scripting skills in GoLang and/or Python.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...