about the company
The company is a leading reputable local vehicle maintenance and repair workshop/company and a provider of technical services, automotive consultancy services and vehicle design and component manufacturing services. They’re now on a look out for a highly motivated and reliable Lead Trainer to join the team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Support in the development of teaching materials and course development in Light Automotive Vehicle programmes
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews
- Confer with managers and supervisors to determine training needs
- Formulate training programs based on knowledge of identified training needs, individual department processes, or changes in products or services.
- Organize and develop training manuals, testing and evaluation procedures, visual aids and other educational materials.
- Maintain training records and documents training as required by regulators.
- Submit monthly report on Training Activities, Trainees Performance & Utilization
- Review Training content periodically & suggest revision/upgradation
- Compile data and analyze past and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify requests for funds.
- Coordinate established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by local colleges, technical/vocational schools, manufacturers, and trade associations.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years as Technical Trainer/Lecturer in Automotive Maintenance Industry
- Certified ACLP Trainer
- Well versed with Basic Automotive Theories & Functions of Components
- Able to explain complex Automotive theories in simple understandable manner to trainees
- Competency to use Data analytics tools (tableau, Python etc) will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172