- you are responsible in providing best practices knowledge in the creative and design field
- yu will contribute your ideas and your deep insights into human behaviour, experience design, usability, digital product, etc. and can guide clients in adopting a scalable approach for enterprises, at the speed of a start-up.
- you will lead the design process (mobile and web).
- you will make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, and improving existing features.
- you will design products systematically and conduct data-driven evaluation of designs.
- you will maintain and define the visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- minimally 3 years in designing web / mobile products
- good experience in eCommerce, publishing and/or legal industry is a strong plus
- ability to defend a design proposal using data.
- proficient in various interactive and visual design software tools
- proficiency in typography, sketching, composition, layout, colour, iconography, illustration, and the presentation of information is a plus
- consultative mindset and thorough understanding of Asian markets/industries, brands, consumers and trends
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact me at keren.gicalde @ randstad.com.sg.
EA: 94C3609 | R2210761
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.