about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Lead, UX UI Designer to join the team. Starting off with a 2 years direct contract, the role is convertible to permanent.
about the job
- Provide best practices knowledge in the creative and design field, i.e. Experience Design, Service Design, DesignOps, Usability Testing etc.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art and emerging digital design tools and trends, and how new technologies impact these trends.
- Systems thinking, the ability to structure and iterate abstract ideas into practical, logical and scalable solutions that are aligned with the overall Experience Strategy.
- Contribute your ideas and your deep insights into human behaviour, experience design, usability, digital product, etc. and can guide clients in adopting a scalable approach for enterprises, at the speed of a start-up.
- Lead the design process for products (mobile and web).
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, and improving existing features.
- Design products systematically and conduct data-driven evaluation of designs.
- Maintain and define the visual and UX patterns for our products to cultivate a consistent and intuitive experience.
- Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve both product and business goals.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 to 5 years of experience in designing web and mobile products.
- Experience in eCommerce, publishing and/or legal industry is a strong plus.
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Strong ability to grasp product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team.
- Ability to defend a design proposal using data.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in various interactive and visual design software tools.
- Proficiency in typography, sketching, composition, layout, colour, iconography, illustration, and the presentation of information is a plus.
- Consultative mindset and thorough understanding of Asian markets/industries, brands, consumers and trends.
- Practical experience in agile delivery, including running cross-functional squads, overseeing the creation of new design direction and/or development and implementation of digital products and services.
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile and iterative environment and translate business concepts into journeys, screen flows and interactions.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086).
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.