about the company
Our client designs, manufactures equipment and materials in the medical industry. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the autonomoy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
about the job
- Report all serious non-conformances in a timely manner
- Delivery to production plan
- Lead Value Stream Operations Meeting
- Inventory management
- Daily management for both Assembly and Test Operation
- DBS tools are properly done. (Kamishibai Audit, Kanban Card… etc)
- Tools management (e.g. proper calibration, torque verification, location, etc.)
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electromechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years working experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly and electrical drawings
- Completed continuous improvement projects and in depth with lean manufacturing
- Certification in Six Sigma green/ black / yellow belt is an advantage
- Soldering knowledge will be a plus
- Willing to work in norh area of Singapore (Woodlands / Yishun)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...