about the company
Our client is a market leading professional services MNC, currently recruiting for a Regional L&D Specialist – HR (1 year contract).
about the job
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Develop and deliver L&D initiatives and solutions for the internal employees’ professional growth to support the organisation’s corporate plan
- Support regional offices to implement and manage competency-based performance management system using SuccessFactors
- Partner line managers to create and execute L&D solutions and programmes to meet the professional growth and development needs of the workforce
- Collaborate with regional HR & L&D teams to value add to the regional L&D, Human Capital Development solutions
- Provide support in the delivery of HR initiatives
- This is a 1 year contract, convertable/ extendable/ renewable depending on business needs
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Up to 8k/month + completion bonus and benefits
skills and experience required
- Relevant experience in developing learning and development framework, strategies and solutions
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Good understanding of competency-based performance management
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors administration will be an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- People-oriented, team player and able to engage and build rapport with at all levels of employees and vendors
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently
If the above describes you, please apply accordingly.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...