- One of the world’s largest Luxury Retail brands
- Data -centric role
Learning and Support Executive (Retail)
about the companies
Our client is one of the world’s leading Luxury Retail brands, with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
- Data Analysis and Communication: Create and synthesize reports for weekly/monthly updates, offering managerial insights based on emerging trends and requirements.
- Organize logistical aspects, hospitality arrangements, and equipment setup for local training sessions.
- Serve as a liaison between countries and the central team for the coordination of international training initiatives.
- Collaborate with management to execute various retail initiatives and projects within the zone.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to oversee retail uniforms, ensuring the highest standards are maintained in all retail stores.
- Manage the weekly zone newsletter, including consolidation, topic and theme suggestions, and optimizing communication to the target audience.
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and create presentation slides to ensure efficient and effective discussions.
skills and experience required
- Passionate about the (Luxury) Retail industry. - Fresh grads are welcomed to apply
- Comfortable with data
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...