about the job
- Incharge of marketing & leasing activities of the properties
- Incharge of lease agreement negotiation, lease term renewal and other related documentations
- Responsible for tenancy trade mix review & planning for leasing strategic
- Maintain good relationship with tenants and follow up lease term renewal before end of lease
- Work collaboratively with property agent to secure prospect tenants
- Managing tenancy issues, prepare annual budget, forecasts and other related reports for the properties
- Monitor market trends on supply and demand of business space.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Degree in Property Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in lease management in industrial properties
- Possess CEA certification is a must
- Hands on experience in property leasing software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS software will be added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...