about the company
My client is a leading international solar company committed to bringing clean, affordable solar energy to consumers. Mainly provide solar energy solutions for residential, commercial and utility installations. Founded in 1996, they are headquartered in Norway with regional centers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The operational headquarters is in Singapore with approximately 1,700 employees.
- Lead and drive for continuous improvement in materials flow, manning, space and inventory management, fleet management.
- Participate and drive cost reduction solutions
- Write SOP & WI required for warehouse management and logistic operations.
- Perform risk assessment together with HSE department and ensure safety first for operation.
- Constantly strive to achieve World Class Logistics Operations in Safety, Quality, Cost and Cycle time
- Manage data through a combination of data mining, modelling and analysis (cost-benefit analysis, problem analysis, etc.)
- Focus on 5S, visual management and inventory accuracy improvement.
- Must be highly energetic and have the drive to get things done ahead of plan.
- To lead and implement SFM by setting direction and strategies in relation to different SFM blocks.
- Management of inbound/outbound operations to to optimize space and inventory management
- Report key performance indices on a regular basis
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Degree in supply chain, logistics, industrial or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, preferably in warehouse planning and design, supply chain, or manufacturing.
- Good working knowledge of 5S & visual management
- Capable of writing SOP & WI required for warehouse management and operations.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSA 18001
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies like Root Cause Analysis and TPM, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on MHE and warehouse racking will be an added advantage
Work Location: Tuas, Singapore (Transportation provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...