about the company
My client is world’s largest food and beverage manufacture with present in 191 countries around the world.
about the job
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries and efficient warehouse operations.
- Identify and implement cost savings projects for supply chain
- Conduct audit and propose improvement at all designated warehouses
- Conduct daily inventory invoices reconciliations
- Track service, cost, measured using an agreed KPI set and track continuously KPIs to effectively monitor
- Drive initiatives for opportunities to Nestle's benefit within the relationship with the 3PL
- Ensure communication and collaboration with other functional departments (customer service, transport, DC, factories) and between 3PLs for quick reaction to urgencies or issues
- Other projects as assigned and process improvements.
skills & experience required
- 3 years working experience in supply chain, customer service & logistics
- Degree in any discipline/ Supply Chain Operation
- Willing to work night shift (2pm-10pm), and able to work on Public holiday and New Year Day.
- One year contract role
Work Location: Changi Business Park
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents