about the company
My client is the largest food and beverage manufacturer in the world founded a century and a half ago. They operate in 191 countries and employ over 270,000 people worldwide. With approximately 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favorites, designed to improve quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the following
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries and efficient warehouse operations.
- Identify and implement cost savings projects for supply chain
- Conduct audit and propose improvement at all designated warehouses
- Conduct daily inventory invoices reconciliations
- Track service, cost, measured using an agreed KPI set and track continuously KPIs to effectively monitor
- Drive initiatives for opportunities to company's benefit within the relationship with the 3PL
- Ensure communication and collaboration with other functional departments (customer service, transport, DC, factories) and between 3PLs for quick reaction to urgencies or issues
- Other projects as assigned and process improvements.
skills & experience required
- 3 years working experience in supply chain, customer service & logistics
- Degree in any discipline/ Supply Chain Operation
- Willing to work night shift (2pm-10pm), and able to work on Public holiday and New Year Day
- One year contract role
- 5 days work week, (4 Weekdays, 1 Saturday)
Work Location: Changi Business Park
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...