about the company
My client is in the automotive sector.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Plan the end to end supply networks of service market parts
- Place periodic and scheduled orders and secure appropriate stock
- Control deliveries from suppliers
- Monitor KPI/PI(s) and take actions when deviating from target
- Support order to suppliers on parts initial stock preparation
- Daily follow up if there is delivery delay from suppliers
- Daily follow up on overdue orders
- Maintenance of parts and supplier information
- Processing of dealer/customer buy back when requested
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Supply Chain / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in inventory & material planning
- Understand about end to end supply chain process
- Proficient in read , write and speak japanese as there is a need to liaise with Japanese client who can only speak japanese
- Certified Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 / N1 is needed for the role
- Willing to work in west area of Singaporea (Clementi / Jurong East / Penjuru)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...