about the company
Our client is a global leader in access solutions. They are experts in access control essentials such as mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors and automatic entrances. They operate in more than 70 countries and employ more than 52,000 people worldwide.
about the job
In this role, you will work closely with the Director and Logistics Executive to oversee and coordinate day-to-day shipping, receiving and warehousing activities. You will be involved in the (i) shipping and receiving of products and materials, (ii) verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments and (iii) prepare items for shipment. The overall goal is to ensure that shipping and warehousing processes run smoothly and efficiently to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders
- Continuously communicate with the Production and Customer Service teams to achieve Customer delivery dates
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse, coordinate inventory transfers with related departments
- Maintain warehouse and consignment inventory using cycle count program
- Maintain inventory and supplies by making requisitions, receiving, storing, and securing the
- Maintain shipping, receiving documentation, track, report unfilled orders and invoicing
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Collaborate with Production, Purchasing and Customer Service to optimize processes for productivity quality, safety, and customer-service standards; resolve problems and ensure accuracy
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as Shipping or Logistic
- Experience in using Accpac (Sage300) and preparing shipping documents
Work Location: Ubi, Singapore
Benefits: aws + vb
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...