about the company
My client is a leading company in the automotive engineering industry providing a full range of automotive services for taxis, private cars and commercial vehicles. They are the exclusive distributor for client from Sweden and the Netherlands, also one of the largest vehicle maintenance and repair workshop in Singapore. After more than 40 years of operation, their business has expanded to 7 countries around the world, including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia
about the job
In this role, you will work within and coordinate with the logistics team to perform the company's logistics support and supply chain functions. (i) Ensures all material movements are physically calculated and updated in the system and is responsible for inventory accuracy. Expand your logistics and warehouse management skills and develop operational plans as directed by your superiors. Supervise and train junior staff, assist with lean management and other projects
About job responsibilities
- Ensure smooth operation in all aspects of store including storage of materials and coordinating of vendors, internal parties and deliveries.
- Maintain good housekeeping, security and work safety.
- Perform transactions in SAP system.
- Manage reverse logistics (Returns, NCR- non conformity)
- Scrap management within plant (Metal, Lubs, General, Cartons)
- Conduct cycle count, annual stock take
- Reassignment to cover other branches when required.
- Coordinate with all branches for inter-branch store transferring
- Maintain and file all incoming and outgoing documents
- Generate monthly report to supervisor
- Take on ad-hoc request/projects as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
- Manage ageing stock inventory value
- Communicate with end-user on stocks over flow
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- At Least 3 years of relevant work experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Warehousing
- Min O level in any field, Diploma in Logistics and above would be added advantage.
- Great sense of urgency in a fast pace environment
- Independent and has initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Purchasing and WMS will be an advantage
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
- Forklift license a plus
- 5 working days, 44 working hours per week, subject to OT if required
- medical & dental coverage
- 14 days AL
- Staff discount
Work Location: Braddell, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...