about the company
My client is in the automotive sector.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Utilizing Lean / Continuous Improvement principles
- Review transportation performance
- Defines, develops and evaluates performance metrics
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Build up the transporation function with focus on logistic concept, cost efficiency, delivery performance
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Supply Chain / Logistics / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in logistics & transportation
- Proficient in lean & Continuous Improvement
- Six sigma green / black belt certified will be a plus
- Strong knowledge in Excel and desired Power BI, QlickView, etc
- Willing to work in west area of Singaporea (Clementi / Jurong East / Penjuru)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...