about the company
Founded in the 1920s, my client is a market leader in the Private Banking and Asset Management industry.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a M365 Specialist (Exchange/ Sharepoint) to join the team.
The incumbent will have the opportunity to be involved in the further development of messaging services with Sharepoint/ Exchange on-prem and Sharepoint/ Exchange online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive environment.
about the job
- Ensuring the operational health of the Sharepoint/ Exchange on-prem, Sharepoint/ Exchange online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Manage M365 services in hybrid infrastructure with focus on Sharepoint/ Exchange Online, Teams and OneDrive, preferably with mutli-geo experience
- Knowledge of administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration service, Knowledge of On-Prem to cloud migration and in M365 Security & Compliance (AIP/Purview, eDiscovery)
- Hands on experience working with Azure
- Knowledge of deploying and managing Azure resources Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Further development/maintenance of existing solutions on our collaboration solution regarding security and compliance requirements
- Administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration infrastructure
- Troubleshoot collaboration related issues when alerted by monitoring solution
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven working experience in an enterprise environment, preferably in the financial area or similar with high regulations
- Strong expertise and knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, a related Microsoft certification was conducted (e.g. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft 365 Security Administration, or similar)
- Extensive experience in the operation, maintenance, and further development of Sharepoint/ Exchange on-prem, international multi-site environments
- Extensive experience in the realization of Sharepoint/ Exchange Online Services and about the migration from on-prem to the cloud
- Extensive experience in the implementation of Microsoft Defender for Office 365 with focus on Sharepoint/ Exchange Online
- Good understanding about the possibilities in Sharepoint/ Exchange Online Protection
- Expertise and knowledge on solutions for data protection with sensitivity labeling and encryption based on Microsoft Information Protection as part of our Zero Trust mode
- Extraordinary hands-on mentality and engagement as player in global team
- Experiencing Agile way of working or agile implementation approach
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate the company's digitalization transformation journey
- Strong communication and written skills. Proficiency in German is a plus.
- ITIL knowledge mandatory, ideally with a certification
- General knowledge of known and leading Cloud Services and Cloud architectures
- Good sense for IT Security and legal considerations in Cloud Services, supporting a risk-based security approach by design
- Open for new, creative ideas, strong team player and will for keeping up-to-date with the permanent changing Communication and Collaboration market
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)