- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Stable organization
- Exposure to latest technologies
- End-user environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial industry and has a strong presence globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a M365 Specialist.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- To ensure the operational well-being of the Sharepoint on-prem, Sharepoint online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive environments, including maintaining security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- To manage M365 services within a hybrid infrastructure with a specific focus on Sharepoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive, with a preference for multi-geo experience.
- To possess knowledge and skills in administering and supporting an enterprise-level collaboration service, including expertise in On-Prem to cloud migration and M365 Security & Compliance.
- To have hands-on experience working with Azure and knowledge of deploying and managing Azure resources. To provide administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff.
- To further develop and maintain existing solutions on our collaboration platform in accordance with security and compliance requirements.
- To administer and support an enterprise-level collaboration infrastructure, including troubleshooting collaboration-related issues when alerted by the monitoring solution.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience as Microsoft 365 Specialist/Administrator with experience in digitalization projects.
Knowledge in Cloud Architecture would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.