about the company
Our client is a global chemicals company focused on the manufacturing and distribution of petroleum additives. They now have exciting opportunities for a Maintenance Engineer to join their dynamic Maintenance team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will plan and organize the maintenance of plant equipment, systems and building facilities together with the following responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and ensure all maintenance work orders are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform duties as defined in Leader Standard Work.
- Ensure that technicians and contractors comply with all EHS protocol, statutory regulations, and standard work.
- Ensure all critical and statutory equipment are maintained according to regulations.
- Ensure maintenance records are properly archived in a computerized maintenance management system.
- Report any deviations to EHS protocol, statutory regulations, and standard work/operating procedures.
- Periodically review and update maintenance tasks, spare parts inventory level, operating procedures, risk assessments.
- Drive LEAN manufacturing initiatives to improve plant reliability, productivity, and cost savings.
- Support the execution of capital projects
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering
- Experienced in a Chemical or Process Plant environment (minimum 1 year for degree holders and minimum 10 years for diploma holders)
- Good working knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Pioneer)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...