about the company
Our client is a leading global tank storage company serving primarily the manufacturing and energy markets. They have facilities and terminals globally and are now looking for a reliable and experienced Maintenance Manager to lead their maintenance team.
about the job
- Responsible for leading and managing the maintenance function in the terminal operations to ensure efficient and effective maintenance of asset reliability and integrity.
- Lead department in the overall installation, maintenance and repairs of all terminal assets, necessary for the continuity of operations and the safety of terminal personnel.
- Manage maintenance contractors and service providers
- Plan and manage the department's resources and budget to meet the company's objectives.
- Contribute to the development of annual and longer-term business plans, forecast performance against business key performance indicators, develop business case for new projects and estimate financial and resources required
- Manage department resources on supporting terminal or company on ad hoc projects and activities
- Monitor maintenance on site is carried out in accordance with safety, health, environment and loss preventive policies, rules, regulations and according to company’s standards.
- Drive relevant processes to ensure execution of projects and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead maintenance engineers in project management of CAPEX projects or commercial inquiries
- Manage Sustaining and Service CAPEX projects.
- Provide leadership and manage people competencies and development
- Diploma/Degree equivalent in engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant maintenance experience in a similar industry
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team
- Knowledge of safety, health and environment practices
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Positive stakeholder management capabilities with strong communications skills
- Project Management skills
If you are interested in exploring this position, kindly send your CV to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...