about the company
Our client is a global provider of waste, water and energy management solutions. This leader in optimized resource management is now looking for a committed and reliable Mechanical Supervisor with Processing Plant experience to lead the maintenance team. .
about the job
- Responsible for managing the maintenance activities by supervising a team of personnel including contractors, supply of materials required to maintain machines in the prescribed condition.
- Coordinate and liaise with plant commissioning team on inspection and repair of equipment
- Assist on mechanical maintenance work planning and scheduling with the engineer.
- Register, control and maintenance of assets management in CMMS.
- Work as a mechanical fitter on leveling, alignment, grinding, cutting, welding and lifting jobs as necessary
- Ability to work as millwright on repair and overhaul of common equipment such as pumps, blowers, etc.if required.
- Coordinate with contractors in supervision of statutory equipment inspection and testing at site.
- Coordinate with piping, lifting, scaffolding, insulation, painting and refractory contractors in supervision of piping, lifting, scaffolding, insulation, painting and refractory work at site.
- Provide job training to the workforce including MSRA as necessary.
- Arrange site check, dimension measurement, etc. to assist the engineer on improvement and investment plan works
- Assist manpower to storekeeper on preservation of stock items and inventory check
- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as a maintenance supervisor
- Experienced in rotating equipment repairs
- Experience in managing people
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft
- Experience in using AutoCad and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is an advantage.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and respond to callouts on a non-routine basis
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Joo Koon/Boon Lay) (company transport provided from Boon Lay MRT)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...