about the company
Our client is one of the most established contract manufacturers in Singapore, with capabilities ranging from design and development, in-house mold making, plastic injection molding, PCB production to full product assembly. They are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Maintain all machinery and production-related equipment in good working conditions.
- Repair, maintain & ensure all machinery and production-related equipment (Temperature Controller, auxiliary equipment, spare parts, etc) are in good working conditions.
- Maintain and keep records of all loose tools and machine spare parts.
- Develop and implement Preventive Maintenance for machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Oversee & maintain Air-Con system, Air Compressor, etc.
- Repair and upkeep general plant facilities and equipment.
- Diploma/Higher Nitec in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Willing to work 5.5 days a week
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172