about the company
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. With production facilities and regional business and technology centers worldwide, they have exciting opportunities for a Maintenance First Line Leader (Inspection Engineer) to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Develop a long term inspection plan, ensure its execution, document inspection results and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Work with Equipment Specialists (Fixed Equipment) on Equipment strategy and support FMECA implementation.
- Provide guidance and supervise inspection team
- Responsible for the development of inspection programs to ensure long term integrity and reliability of fixed equipment
- Produce monthly and weekly plans to be included in the Maintenance Schedule
- Documents and analyzes Inspection results
- Produce Inspection reports and recommend corrective actions as needed
- Interfaces with relevant Authorities, including coordination of Site visits and audits
- Ensures that applicable local regulations are considered for new equipment and statutory inspections are carried out per regulations
- OIMS 6.4 Administrator
- Participates in cross functional teams doing FMECA analysis and validates equipment strategy
- Planning contract resources to perform maintenance activities
- Planning and stewarding equipment inspection maintenance budget.
- Prepare and deliver training as appropriate.
- Perform QC function for ensuring integrity of new facilities and equipment
- Participates in various committees and review such as Safety Case review, plant HAZOP to provide Inspection related inputs
What you will need
- Good degree in Mechanical, Material or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of plant reliability practices including Reliability Centered Maintenance, FMECA, reliability KPIs, applicable codes and practices
- Good working knowledge of applicable codes and practices (e.g. API 510,570,576, 579, 580/581, 650 and 653, ASME BPVC Sections II, V, VIII and IX, ASME B31.3, Non-Destructive Testing: UT, RT, MT, PT)
- Willing to work in the West (company transport provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...