To apply, It will be great if you can apply at https://lnkd.in/gktz-SWD
- Autonomy to make key decisions for Sharepoint & .net for global
- Leadership role with team management experience
About the company
Our Client is an in-house market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Manager / Technical Lead ( Sharepoint & .net / dotnet)to lead their collaborative application team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Managing the collaborative application / Sharepoint / dotnet team
- Analyse and troubleshoot Dot net and Sharepoint application. This includes participating in the architecture solution and drive the delivery of the solution
- Drive improvements and innovations in development processes
- Gathering requirements from key business stakeholders and translating into functional specification
- Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning and resources.
- Identifying and proposing improvement solutions to enhance business productivity
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 8 years of experience in Sharepoint. At least 3 years of experience in managing a team is required for this role.
Candidates with regional / global exposure will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with exposure to team management and business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.