Decision Making / Designing of Security roadmap
Potential to grow into a CISO role
About the company
Our client is a multi million End-User who is a market leader (more than 20 years of experience) within their area of specialization. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring an Cyber Security / IT Security Senior Manager to be based here in Singapore.
About the job
Your responsibility includes:
- Designing and leading the cyber security strategy. This includes Prevention (Firewall, DLP and etc) ,Threat Detection (internal sensors in place such as IDS, SIEM and etc) and response (Incidence response).
- Providing advisory and solutioning on new security threats and vulnerabilities. This includes vulnerability assessments and conducting security reviews of IT systems, network and core applications.
- Enhancing early detection capability – This is through leveraging internal security data (Performing analysis of forensic evidence, log data, compromised hosts, and network traffic) and external sources (Industry portals and etc) to identify existing gaps in security control and close the gaps.
- Conducting information security incident investigations, and propose corrective and preventive measures.
- Leading a Cyber security (external partners) team to manage end-to-end process across Cyber Security, IT Governance and IT Risk
- Overseeing the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs
- Designing IT Security framework to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of IT systems
- Reviewing the security roadmap, ensuring that the strategy is in line with the current cyber security landscape
- Monitoring compliance, keep abreast of legislative and regulatory trends to address potential impact and non-compliance/gaps
- Designing processes to identify, improve and optimize IT risk management policies/practices. (Company is undergoing major IT implementation and system upgrades which will create new potential IT risk to the company)
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 8 years of experience in Cyber Security. Candidates with exposure to Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) will be of added advantage. Proven track record of managing a lean security team with a large base of external vendors will be highly preferred. Proven track record of engagement with C-level business stakeholder is required.
Whats on offer
This position is a great opportunity to join an estanlished company. You will be empowered with key decision making authority with exposure to senior business stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)