about the company
My client is a renowned and established HR Professional Body, they assist to professionalize and strengthen HR practices in Singapore. They set the benchmark standards of Excellence for HR and Human Capital Development in organizations, which aims to develop HR as a strategic enabler of business and workforce transformation and to foster a vibrant HR services eco-system to enhance innovation in this current climate. With their rapid expansion and strong advocacy for Job ReDesign, they are looking for a Manager in Job ReDesign to join their ranks.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Job ReDesign Centre of Excellence, you will be part of the pioneering team to set up the new center and develop the firm’s JR resources, literature and tools for industry wide use
- Support the Head of Job ReDesign Centre of Excellence to establish certain frameworks and internal processes to enable the operationalisation of the new centre
- Develop certain processes and work streams to enable the JR COE to better support companies’ job redesign efforts
- Support the new centre’s operations, which encompasses KPI tracking, planning the JR COE launch events, management of the Job Evaluation database and platform.
- Assists to support the new centre’s operations, such as monitoring progress of enterprises, as well as overseeing the management of the JE database and platforms
- Assists to manage the administrative (i.e. scheduling & query handling) and data management/tracking activities for the programme management and Job ReDesign Programmes
- Assists in the development of JR resources, including ready-to-go sectoral JR playbooks, Job Evaluation tools, Capability Workshops and others
- Analyze and propose suitable interventions which would promote and incentivize adoption of JR by companies; which includes engaging partners to understand current challenges hindering the take-up of JR undertakings
- Advocates the research on emerging JR perspectives and best practices, for broader enterprise sharing
- Assists in the development of JR and JE resources, tools and template, including marketing collaterals to promote JR and JE
- Engage and organize a range of impactful outreach activities (e.g. focus group discussions, etc) to increase awareness and enterprise adoption of relevant resources
- Manage stakeholders, including appointed Consultants to expedite the delivery of assigned projects and tasks.
- Other duties assigned
about the manager/team
You will be supporting the Head of Job ReDesign Centre of Expertise (JR COE) to set and operationalise a new assessment centre, in order to reequip organizations with job redesign capabilities to spur further business transformation efforts
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business/ Human Resources or within areas of discipline, with at least 3-6 years of relevant experience in a HR COE or Policy-Making role, with strong Project Management experience. Prior experience in Job ReDesign and Policy Reviews would be highly advantageous too.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.