about the company
My client is a market leader within their industry. They are a leading port group and trusted partner to cargo stakeholders. With huge flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp, their global network encompasses over 50 locations worldwide. The group’s portfolio comprises over 60 deepsea, rail and inland terminals, as well as affiliated businesses in distriparks, warehouses and marine services. With their huge expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic Senior Learning & Development Manager to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Manager/ Senior Manager in Learning and Development, you would perform strategic L&D consulting to the relevant Clusters/Divisions, and be responsible for leading and implementing learning and development initiatives for the organization
- Support global learning needs including cascade of key practices and learning initiatives and programs, and accede to requests from global business and operations
- Develop a learning plan and forecast of the annual training budget in line with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Collaborate with business leaders and internal stakeholders to identify specific L&D needs
- Co-ordinate, roll out and administer learning development programs and initiatives to support new organization capability building
- Assists in training design and development including working with relevant stakeholders, subject matter experts and external institutions in the development of training programs and initiatives aligned with business needs particularly in new and emerging areas of technology, port and logistics sectors as well as sustainability
- Maintain global training dashboard and assist in learning analytics
- Develop and implement learning plans and initiatives including new learning innovations such as micro-learning to advocate innovative learning
- Conduct and design global training workshops, courses, and career plans
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Lead the design of talent development initiatives across global offices and curate a culture that empowers the talent capabilities of the organization
- Assists to develop, design and review competency development frameworks to ensure relevance to institutional and functional needs.
- Assists to implement relevant plans and initiatives for team and stakeholders’ engagement and communication and to brand and communicate learning initiatives
- Identify and implement areas of collaborations with IHLs and external companies/ agencies to meet the organization’s business objectives
- Assists to manage engagement of internal stakeholders and external institutions including IHLs and external agencies to design, develop and deliver training programs
- Deals with process streamlining and improvement, such as reviewing practices, processes and systems and propose, develop and implement improvement plans and initiatives to enhance efficiency and productivity and to support corporate learning and development initiatives
- Ensure documentation of content and knowledge management for all training programs, courses and other initiatives
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Deputy VP directly, you will support the L&D team in designing and delivering a full spectrum of learning and development initiatives as part of organizational capability development
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business, Organisation Development or related discipline, with at least 7 years of relevant L&D experience, along with experience in conceptualizing and implementing leadership and talent development framework. Prior experience in internal and external stakeholder communication and learning management systems would be an added advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.