about the company
My client is a specialised manufacturer serving principally in precision machining markets. They are an USA MNC and with more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop and implement EHS Management Systems
- Develop and implement EHS change programs
- lead change initiatives and mobilise commitment amongst employees
- Management of the hazard identification and incident reporting
- Monitor health and safety indicators
- Coordinate and manage the integration and continuous improvement of health and safety processes
- Develop and implement initiatives that foster the health and wellbeing of employees
- Waste Management collating and reporting information
- Management of Fire compliance activity
- Provide technical input to the business continuity planning process
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in environmental health safety engineering / mechanical / manufacturing or equivalent
- Min 5 years’ experience working in machining / precision / lean manufacturing environment
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) and Certified Fire Safety Manager (FSM)
- WSQ Manage Hazardous Substances (MHS) & noise monitoring certificate will be a plus
- Able to commence within a short notice period / immediate
- Willing to work in the eastern part of Singapore (Expo / Changi / Bedok)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...