about the company
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 biotechnology and pharmaceutical lab supplier with a strong commitment to scientific advancement and providing innovative solutions to customers. A driving force in the healthcare, research, applied materials and industrial markets, this fast-growing company is now looking for a trusted manufacturing team leader to lead the team to success in Singapore.
about the team
You will be leading a diversified team of dynamic individuals in a fast-paced environment. As a highly motivated manufacturing lead, you will be given the opportunity for exciting career development and professional growth.
about the job
- Lead and motivate Technicians to meet production targets.
- Plan and execute training and cross training of the Technicians to acquire new technical skills on new and existing products
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO 13485, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, FDA QSR 21 CFR requirements and housekeeping requirements.
- Plan and execute activities with other departments to ensure common goals are met.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance on equipment used for manufacturing to ensure that stoppages are minimized.
- Plan and execute activities to improve efficiency, quality and reduce waste.
- Responsible for staff scheduling such as overtime assignments, employee vacations and breaks, employee training, work assignments/rotations and back-up for absent employees.
- Conduct interviews for new staff and provide employee orientation and coaching
- Establish employee goals and conduct Quarterly Employee Performance Dialogues
- Diploma or degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience with people management
- Understand Lean Manufacturing and have work on lean or 6 sigma projects
- Industry 4.0 and MES experience and experience in Product transfer is preferred
- Understand ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 Risk Assessment and ESD Management requirements
- Process knowledge and hand on working experience in drafting work instructions and SOP.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...