about the company
My client is in the machinery manufacturing.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Supervise & lead a team of warehouse operators on receiving, pick & pack, crossdock, VAS, configuration and outbound activities
- Supervise all movements of cargoes in/out of the warehouse
- Ensure Key Performance Indexes are met for relevant activities of the account/s.
- Follow up closely with customers on operations issues, discrepancies and damages.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory control efforts and inventory personnel for the warehouse
- Supervise and ensure export shipments/local orders
- Monitor warehouse productivities and drive cost control initiatives
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative
- Responsible for the inspection and routine maintenance of associated machines and equipment
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Business / Supply Chain / Logistics / Engineering or equivalent
- Min 6 years of warehouse management experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP proficient
- EMS / Contract Manufacturing background experience will be a big plus
- Prior experience leading a team size of 10-20 people
- Able to commence within short notice period / immediate
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913