- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Stable organisation with global footprints
- Hybrid working environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company and one of the market leaders within the financial services industry with a global footprint in more than 20 countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Market Data Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to Lead of Data team, your responsibility involves:
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Collaborating closely with internal teams and businesses units to manage data to drive sales channel targeting and accommodate client needs.
- Resolving Data quality issues, this includes root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Ensuring Data security, this includes facilitating Data protection and compliance of customer's Data while incorporating emerging technologies to enhance existing Data Warehouse.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in market data support in the financial services industry. Experience in Linux platforms, SQL database and Python scripting is a must for the role.
Prior experience in market data products such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv would be an added advantage.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field is preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and end-user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.