about the company
Our client is a well established organisation in the financial services industry. With a presence in more than 40 countries, they are a global player offering a range of financial services and solutions, but with strengths in trading solutions. Due to the ongoing expansion in Asia they are looking for a high calibre cloud marketing developer / specialist.
about the job
As a Marketing Cloud developer, you will be responsible for the organisation’s marketing cloud and related integrations. This includes delivery of the MarTech roadmap in conjunction with the ownership of their marketing cloud from design and configuration, to enhancement and optimization.
- Maintaining and monitoring data synchronisation between marketing cloud, MarTech stack as well as all systems and platforms
- Ensure quality assurance and validation of all Data sets and relevant marketing cloud data related projects
- Development and coding of the marketing journey’s, system implementations and technical integrations
- Design and optimisation on customer journey’s, workflows and processes including the creation of email templates (static/dynamic) and understanding of triggers
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize. This includes the documentation of campaigns and client journeys including data models
- Administer permissions for all users of Marketing Cloud
skills and experience required
- At least 2 years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, resourceful, possess the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Personalization Builder for Emails
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
- Knowledge of SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.