About the client
I am representing the leading player within the steel roll industry with more than 30 years of history that increases production outputs and resulting in huge savings to their clients globally.
As part of their market expansion, they are looking for a driven individual to be based in their HQ centrally located in Singapore to oversee marketing & communications strategies to increase brand awareness and image to both existing and prospective clients.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head , your responsibilities will include the following:
- To work closely with management to implement & executive marketing strategies align with branding and organizational”s image
- Oversee content creation that includes website content, newsletters and credential statements to promote organization”s activities and products offering
- You will assist to manage all marketing materials, collateral and corporate gifts that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Assist in outbound marketing activities by preparing relevant marketing materials for tradeshows , conventions, seminars
- Prepare company presentation templates and assist team members in their presentation slides for external use.
Skills and experience required
- Min 1-2 years of relevant B2B marketing or content writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms with some experience in design and publishing software
- Excellent organizational abilities and the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...